7 FACTS FOR MARRIAGE IN UMBRIA
Have you ever visited Umbria?
If not, you should and if you are a couple thinking about getting married in Italy in the next few years, you probably will. As a matter of fact, we are pretty confident that Umbria will be, along with the evergreen Tuscany, one of the main Italian wedding-destinations in the coming years.
Why? Very simple, it offers an infinite number of excellences. Here are 7 facts that prove it:
- Just think of the landscapes and the historical importance of the location: places such as the 14th-century like Duomo of Orvieto, Assisi’s Cathedral where Saint Francis was baptized, or Saint Patrick’s well, just to mention a few. But in the end there’s no better way of proving this point than showing you this picture of the ancient town of Trevi:
- We visited all the most beautiful venues and we can guarantee that the hospitality standards here are very high.
- The food is of the greatest quality, few places in the world have such a variety of local specialties like Norcia’s black truffle, Strangozzi pasta, Castelluccio’s lentils, or the infinite number of typical cheeses and cold cuts.
- Distances are short in Umbria and you can reach every corner of the region in a very short time.
- You can rely on high quality professionals for customized tours from wine tours and food experiences.
- Ever heard of the Umbria Jazz Festival? Since 1973, internationally renowned artists, gather in Perugia every year in the month of June for Italy’s most famous and one of the world’s most important jazz festival.
- To all of these perks you can add the fact that Umbria is still not as popular as other Italian destinations, so you’ll be among the first to celebrate a wedding in this original, exclusive gem of central Italy.
At Paolo Cicognani Weddings & Events we offer the most exclusive venues and wedding services in Umbria!