VILLA LA VEDETTA WEDDING
Terrazza at Villa La Vedetta is the most suggestive setting for those who want to get married in Florence!
It is a stunning villa, located in an excellent position, just a few meters from Piazzale Michelangelo and a short distance from Ponte Vecchio. A beautiful Italian garden and a terrace with a breathtaking view of the city. The photos of the weddings on the terrace of Villa La Vedetta feature a background that is now popular and admired throughout the world.
CAPACITY: 18 rooms furnished in a predominantly contemporary style which can accommodate up to 40 people.
It is best to option for exclusive hire of the premises to fully enjoy the spaces and avoid problems with other customers who are not your guests.
The minimum stay required is 2 nights, but we recommend at least 3 nights to enjoy more comfortably one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Visiting Florence’s main attractions is a must for your guests.
The classic program but also the most beautiful one, in our opinion:
– Symbolic Ceremony in the gardens
– Aperitif in the gardens or by the pool
– Dinner, of course, on the terrace
In case of bad weather, the indoor rooms for aperitif and the gazebo on the terrace can accommodate up to 130/150 people.
It is important to remember that outdoor music is allowed until 11.30 p.m. while indoors it can continue until about 3 a.m.
So, to sum up, the perks that Villa La Vedetta offers for a wedding in Florence are as follows:
– LOCATION: there is no better location to walk to the main attractions of the city
– THE VIEW FROM THE TERRACE: a unique view and an enchanting setting
– MINIMALIST STYLE: both in the rooms and in the halls
– FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL MANAGEMENT