Hi everybody! For you couples, who live abroad, Emilia Romagna is a little known destination. But I assure you it offers some areas of rare beauty and excellent food!
Over the course of the last 12 years I have organised numerous weddings with my team as a Wedding Planner, and I still happily recommend Emilia Romagna to foreign couples.
All ceremonies are available, Catholic, Protestant Civil, Jewish and obviously symbolic everywhere.
Why should this region be considered for your wedding? Maybe not everyone knows that the Ferrari headquarters, a brand known all over the world, are located in Emilia Romagna. But not only that, Lamborghini, Maserati and other important manufacturers in the luxury automotive sector. They are all located in Emilia Romagna with their respective museums.
If during your 3-day wedding you wish to give your guests a unique emotion and organise a visit to the Ferrari Museum, we at Paolo Cicognani Weddings & Events can arrange every detail.
These are just some of the other features in this region:
– Ravenna, whose monuments have been part of UNESCO since 1996, the city where you can visit Dante Alighieri’s Tomb
– Bologna, a cultural city that boasts one of the oldest and most famous universities in the world. A true excellence where students from all over Europe study
– The hills of Parma and Piacenza which boast characteristic castles and villages
– The fashion district near Rimini where you can find the outlets of the most glamorous brands of women’s shoes such as Giuseppe Zanotti, Sergio Rossi, Baldinini and many others.
Your guests’ are facilitated by Bologna airport, located in the middle of the region and connected to all major European airports. If necessary we can take care of the transfer of your guests from the airport to the wedding venue and viceversa.
Emilia Romagna is becoming an increasingly attractive destination for international weddings. Some venues are ahead of the curve and have gathered the real needs of a couple who gets married in Italy and have equipped themselves to meet these needs.
1) ACCOMODATION: some venues can now accommodate from 20 to 30 people in comfortable and stylishly furnished rooms. In that way, close families and friends can all be together. This is a crucial aspect
2) RENOVATION OF SPACES: Extensions and renovations have made spaces more functional in the case of bad weather, letting you hold ceremonies and receptions indoors. Another fundamental condition.
3) ENOGRASTRONOMY: the food and wine heritage of Emilia Romagna is among the very finest in terms of quality and variety. The Via Emilia, that stretches from Piacenza to Rimini, offers a vast range of possibilities. If you want to delight your guests’ palates, you will be spoiled for choice. Contact us to find out more about the best wedding catering in Emilia Romagna.
4) BOLOGNA AIRPORT: Last but not least, Bologna Airport has become a crucial hub and is connected to all major European airports, as well as some destinations outside Europe like Dubai. It is located roughly in the middle of the region, in a strategic position to reach your final destination in Emilia Romagna.
At Paolo Cicognani Weddings & Events, we have selected the most suitable and exclusive residences to arrange your wedding in Emilia Romagna. We collaborate with the best suppliers in the industry and we take care of every aspect of your wedding from A to Z: from the choice of the venue based on the number of guests, to taking care of the banqueting, from the creation of your style, to the definition of the wedding day schedule.
It is simply a matter of choosing Emilia Romagna and relying on our experience. Trust us, you will not regret it!